Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I'm zenning Christmas




I can’t get that phrase out of my head – it’s going around like a limerick…

I’m zenning Christmas this year
And letting stress, its ugly head rear .....


Think that's enough - Go on you finish it. I’m hoping that this will cure my desire to talk in rhyming phrases…
So Christmas is coming and we took an executive company decision, the Hockey Star and I, and decided we were going to go for the minimalist bit. Lots of candles, the fire blazing and end of story, well alright maybe just one or two special festive pieces, like the tree.

I put the tree up this afternoon – As you can see from the snap shot - it's very special and it took me 30 seconds to put it up, and is fully decorated. As for the fairy lights, they can run along the dining room table when we devour the turkey.